New fur here
Samuel Jensen
2015-10-20 19:21:34 UTC
Hey guys, I am Sam, but I can go by my 36 characters, list is on G+. I am new here and have no real idea of what to do here.
Dennis Lee Bieber
2015-10-20 23:49:27 UTC
On Tue, 20 Oct 2015 12:21:34 -0700 (PDT), Samuel Jensen
Post by Samuel Jensen
Hey guys, I am Sam, but I can go by my 36 characters, list is on G+. I am new here and have no real idea of what to do here.
Unfortunately, the time of real life here was nearly a decade ago.
There are a few of us still monitoring, but "un"social media basically
broke up the societies that used to form on Usenet. Instead of one central
forum (well, AFF and ALF) folks spread to things like Twitter, Facebook,
MySpace (what ever is left of that), etc.

ALF was a split-off from AFF (alt.fan.furry) to reduce the flame wars
between the "furry is just a fandom/hobby" and "furry is a way of life".
--
Wulfraed Dennis Lee Bieber AF6VN
***@ix.netcom.com HTTP://wlfraed.home.netcom.com/
Skytech
2015-10-23 13:08:33 UTC
Glad you found this venerable group, Sam. You had a reason to seek this group? Tell us about yourself. Do you know what we have here at ALF? Definitely check out past posts here.
Samuel Jensen
2015-10-27 17:52:20 UTC
I just got on here, looked up furry, found this, posted, and waited on replies, I gave up after a while though, but yeah, I am an avid fur, have 1 true fursona, but over 40 characters. I use G+ a lot, you will find me there a lot.
Samuel Jensen
2015-10-27 17:54:57 UTC
there is a TON of spam
Dan Skunk
2016-02-21 04:23:43 UTC
Post by Samuel Jensen
Post by Samuel Jensen
Hey guys, I am Sam, but I can go by my 36 characters, list is on G+. I am new here and have no real idea of what to do here.
there is a TON of spam
I see almost no spam... Maybe the server I'm using is blocking it.