Furry theme song?
j***@gmail.com
2020-02-25 23:17:20 UTC
*Cloudchaser smiles as he remembers Melissa Raccoon, his first crush* Hey!
Give me a break! I was only 13!
OOPS! I meant to say LISA Raccoon!
Cloudchaser (a Red Wolf morph)-I feel a change. Back to a better day. Hair
stands on the back of my neck. In wildness is the preservation of the world.
So seek the wolf in thyself. (from "Of Wolf and Man" by Metallica)
I'm from the future. You are completely right to pick Melissa over Lisa.
Dan Skunk
Who's Melissa Raccoon?
Dennis Lee Bieber
2020-03-17 21:11:14 UTC