fursonas
a random furry on the Internet
2020-09-23 01:09:40 UTC
what species is your sona mine is a husky
Sfner
2020-09-24 17:02:48 UTC
Post by a random furry on the Internet
what species is your sona mine is a husky
I'm a green western fluffy dragon (fur instead of scales). Nice to meet
you, Silver Foxx 698.
a random furry on the Internet
Sorry for the late reply but i love floofy dergs
Kavus Kazian
I do too! They're so cute~
Xela Phaucks
Eyy I'm also a floofy derg, but the eastern kind!
Kavus Kazian
2021-01-08 07:43:48 UTC
On Sat, 28 Nov 2020 13:39:48 -0800 (PST)
Post by Xela Phaucks
Post by Kavus Kazian
On Wed, 7 Oct 2020 23:51:18 -0700 (PDT)
On Thursday, September 24, 2020 at 1:02:53 PM UTC-4, Sfner
Post by Sfner
Post by a random furry on the Internet
what species is your sona mine is a husky
I'm a green western fluffy dragon (fur instead of scales). Nice
to meet you, Silver Foxx 698.
Sorry for the late reply but i love floofy dergs
I do too! They're so cute~
Eyy I'm also a floofy derg, but the eastern kind!
Also cute! <3

Kavus Kazian
2020-09-25 07:57:52 UTC
On Tue, 22 Sep 2020 18:09:40 -0700 (PDT)
Mine is a turian! :3
phoebe
2020-10-17 01:00:59 UTC
Post by a random furry on the Internet
what species is your sona mine is a husky
i'm a coastal wolf!